E&D Printing Services, Inc. 1993 – 2017
Each order placement is subject to the following Terms and Conditions on the date that an order has commenced. Customers and all parties involved accept the terms and conditions listed in this documentation.
(1) Entire Agreement: Each transaction document, including invoices, receipts, and order forms together with these terms and conditions, contain the entire understanding of the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof and thereof and supersede all prior agreements and understandings, oral or written, with respect to such matters.
(2) Headings: The headings contained in this Agreement are for reference purposes only and shall not affect in any way the meaning or interpretation of this Agreement.
(3) Variations in Pronouns: All pronouns and any variations thereof shall be deemed to refer to the identity of the respective customer, E&D Printing Services, Inc. or any other parties as they may require.
(4) Disclaimer: The content of E&D Printing Services, Inc. website is that of E&D Printing Services, Inc. and E&D Printing Services, Inc. alone and does not necessarily reflect the views of any of the customers or affiliations.
(5) Privacy and Personal Information: Any information submitted E&D Printing, Inc. by any customers or organizations including orders and order communication correspondence will be maintained private and confidential, and will not be distributed to any other entities. Exceptions to this policy will only occur when customers authorize disclosure of personal information such as for information given to E&D Printing with the intent to be published and publicly distributed.
(6) Deposits, Payments, and Order Cancellation:
6.a) All Payments Final: Due to the custom nature of orders, including inventory, and time provided to make orders, all deposits or pre-payments are non-refundable.
6.b) Refunds: If any order has potential to under-go cancellation, please contact us as soon as possible so we can make the necessary efforts to grant a partial refund or modify your order. If, for any reason whatsoever, this order or any part thereof, is terminated by Customer after order commencement, any deposit or pre-payment will be retained by E&D Printing Services, Inc. and Customer will be responsible for any additional out-of-pocket expenses incurred. This is especially relevant if an order is canceled or modified after production has started and content, materials, or garments have been printed or altered from their original state. E&D Printing Services, Inc. reserves the sole right and responsibility to determine if any refund(s) will be granted and what amount will be authorized. All materials are ordered per run and E&D Printing Services, Inc. has to cover the costs of restocking these items with any collaborating manufacturers as well as shipping them back to the warehouse.
6.c) Full-payment: If credit has not been established with Company, deposit or pre-payment must be paid in full before work shall be commenced.
6.d) Returned/ Bounced Checks: There will be a $25.00 service fee charged on all returned checks and/or payments.
6.e) Pricing: Many uncontrollable factors contribute to market pricing on garments and production materials. For this reason, E&D Printing Services, Inc. reserves the right to change or modify pricing. We will do our best to inform you of any recent changes prior to confirming an order estimate. If payment has already been received before price changes, customers will have the option to cancel orders with a full refund or to pay the extra costs. Prices indicated are based on the prices in effect as of the date hereof. They are subject to change in accordance with the prices in effect as of the date of actual order commencement, not date of a quotation. Quotations are valid for 30 days from date submitted.
(7) Artwork Approval Process:
7.a) Customer Artwork: All provided artwork must be in the following formats: .pdf, .jpeg, .jpg, .png, .gif, .tiff, .eps, .svg, .doc, .docx, or .psd. Other formats may possibly be accepted, but we cannot guarantee this, and therefore require one of these previously stated formats. The pixels of an image must be at least as large as the intended print scale. The more pixels per inch (ppi) will create for more clear printing, and we recommend at least 300 pixels per inch (ppi). Requested fonts must be provided. E&D Printing Services, Inc. is not responsible for poor quality images if the customer’s provided artwork does not meet these guidelines. While we try to catch any mistakes in artwork preparation and mock-up approval, E&D Printing Services, Inc. is not responsible for issues, errors, or mis-spelling in customer-provided artwork. We ask that you thoroughly examine the artwork prior to sending it over and again upon the mock-up approval.
7.b) Artwork Approval: All artwork requires approval via virtual mock-up prior to beginning production. At this point, we ask that you inspect every element of the images (colors, scale, location, spelling, etc.) for correctness as this image is what will be use to generate the final print in production. Any changes or adjustments to artwork during the approval process may result in extended turn-around time. Adjustments to artwork and mock-up are unlimited to ensure that you get exactly what you need for your project.
7.c) Non-Standard Print Locations: Print locations outside of standard print areas must be approved by E&D Printing Services, Inc. Printing over borders, edges, or other breaks in format, coating, or stock WILL result in minor inconsistencies within a run. We are very comfortable with non-standard print locations, and during the approval process, we will inform you of any potential issues as well as suggested solutions or further options to ensure your product hits the goals its intended to meet. Please Contact us if your project uses an over-sized or non-standard location print. We embrace and encourage uniqueness and enjoy the challenge of exploring new printing techniques and styles.
7.d) Final Approval: Once Customer has approved and confirmed a final proof either verbally or electronically, and Company proceeds with production per Customer’s consent, Company is not liable for errors or omissions.
(8) Shipping/ Timing:
8.a) Turn Around Times: The turn around time on all order begins upon full Order Confirmation (invoice balance is paid in full, all artwork has been submitted, virtual mock-ups and estimate have been approved.) While we strive for complete accuracy and transparency, the custom nature of our work and product availability may hinder project turn around time. E&D Printing Services, Inc. can not guarantee product availability, production timing, or shipping times. Shipping timeframes estimated at checkout process and order finalizations are estimates only and not guarantees. If specific due dates are required, you must let us know as soon as possible and prior to order confirmation so appropriate accommodations can be made for production as additional shipping or RUSH production fees may apply. Failure to inform E&D Printing Services, Inc. of specific due dates prior to order confirmation may result in additional production costs and/or inability to meet anticipated deadlines. We do our best to meet customer goals, but we need time to prepare and extra costs may apply.
8.b) Rush Orders: We understand that not every project has time to wait till next week for the printing to be completed; that’s why we offer RUSH production services. All RUSH production is subject to an additional charge of 10% of invoice total per-day in advance of the standard turn-around time. The customer will be responsible for any additional shipping and/or freight charges associated with getting necessary materials to our facility as well as expedited shipping to the customer’s delivery location. While we aim to be as accurate as possible to ensure your project goes as planned, E&D Printing Services, Inc. CAN NOT guarantee production, shipping, or delivery times on any order. We will make every effort to inform the customer promptly in the event that any situation arise that may hinder our ability to meet a specific deadline.
(9) Holidays and Scheduled Closures: We’re all about family here at E&D Printing Services, Inc., and for that reason, we are subject to closure on the following Holidays:
- New Year’s Eve
- New Year’s Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Day After Thanksgiving
- Christmas Eve
- Christmas Day
- Day After Christmas
- E&D Printing Services, Inc. reserves the right to undergo scheduled and unscheduled closures throughout the year based upon individual and personal circumstances.
(10) Order Minimums: E&D Printing Services, Inc.’s Printing is a very setup-intensive process that combines traditional methods with modern technologies and other new techniques developed in- and out-of-house to provide the very best print for each individual project. For this reason, we have order minimums that need to be met for us to take a project on successfully. Quantities of order minimums will be specified at the time of purchase either in the Product Customization view or at checkout.
(11) Spoilage Rates: E&D Printing Services, Inc. reserves a 5% or 6 pieces (whichever is greater) spoilage rate on all runs. Spoilage under 6 pieces or 5% WILL NOT be subject to reprint but WILL be removed from the final invoice total and refunded accordingly. If exact counts are required, we encourage ordering additional garments to ensure your minimums are met. Please inquire with any questions regarding spoilage and garment replacement.
(12) Damages, Inconsistencies, Variations: E&D Printing Services, Inc. is not responsible for defects in any content or materials from any collaborating manufacturers including color inconsistencies, sizing inconsistencies, mis-stitching, holes, etc. Our quality assurance efforts aim to catch any defect or irregularity before production completion but we can not guarantee perfection in the manufacturing of materials, products, or garments. We make strong efforts to use only high-quality materials and garments from manufacturers with strong reputations for quality and consistent manufacturing processes. Materials and garments undergoing discharge printing methods or those with significant synthetic fiber contents may yield variations in the final printing as these factors may alter the ink and image colors after production has completed. If you have ANY concerns of inconsistencies resulting from special printing methods, please Contact us for further information. We’re happy to explore any option to ensure you get the end results you’re looking for.
(13) Customer Satisfaction: At E&D Printing Services, Inc. we are outstanding at making sure that not only are your prints and products exceeding expectations but also that our customer service yields a positive, welcoming experience to make you feel at ease, ensuring clear lines of communication. E&D Printing Services, Inc. liability and Customer’s remedy is expressly limited to the replacement of any order the Company determines to be nonconforming provided they are returned within five days of order pick-up or delivery. We shall not be liable for any delay in, of inability to compete delivery because of any causes which are beyond the Company’s control. E&D Printing Services, Inc. will not be responsible for any loss of revenue or customers stemming from defective prints or garments. We do our best to ensure accuracy with every run, but we ask that you thoroughly inspect each item for accuracy and inform us as soon as possible of any concerns or issues. We will do everything within reason to ensure your project meets that goals you’ve set. We understand that our job is to ensure your prints and apparel meet the goals you’ve set for the project. Feel free to contact us with any questions, inquiries, or concerns at any point before, during, or after a production run.
(14) Endorsement: E&D Printing is a distributor of content, marketing, business cards and other promotional materials with links, information and other advertisements for numerous third parties and organizations. Any opinions, advice, statements, services, offers, or other information or content printed, expressed or made available on E&D Printing Services, Inc. materials are those of the respective customer(s), author(s) and/ or organization(s) and do not necessarily state or reflect those of E&D Printing Services, Inc. Any printed materials shall not be used as neither considered as endorsements by us. Any printed content or references to any specific commercial products, processes, or services by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, or otherwise, does not constitute or imply its endorsement, recommendation, or favoring by E&D Printing Services, Inc.
(15) Indemnification: Customers or any party utilizing E&D Printing Services, Inc. materials and services are responsible for any content published. Any orders submitted to us must not:
- contain any material which is defamatory of any person;
- contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory;
- promote sexually explicit material;
- promote violence;
- promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age;
- infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person;
- be likely to deceive any person;
- be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty
- or a duty of confidence;
- promote any illegal activity;
- be threatening, abusive or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety;
- be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person;
- be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person;
- give the impression that they emanate from us, if this is not the case; or advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
By submitting orders to E&D Printing Services, Inc. you confirm that all intellectual property rights in any content requested to be printed by you is yours and/ or that you have authority and/ or permission to print, publish, and/ or distribute that content. Customers must have full rights for whatever services they request. You agree to indemnify E&D Printing Services, Inc. for any cost, expenses damages or liabilities we may incur relating to any parties printed content, any parties use of printed content or materials, and/ or violations of the Terms and Conditions.
(16) Breach of Terms and Conditions: E&D Printing Services, Inc. reserves the right to refuse any orders that violate these Terms and Conditions without any obligation to refunds or notifications.
For further information please CONTACT US.